Two Italian clubs prepare their offers for Montiel | River Plate

Two Italian clubs prepare their offers for Montiel | River Plate 5

By
Germán Balcarce

05-27-2020
12:01 pm

As the weeks go by and the pass market draws near, several River players are starting to sound strong in Europe . One of them is Gonzalo Montiel whose soccer growth put him in the orbit of clubs from different elite leagues.

Following the rejected offer to West Ham United last January, River's right back is part of Bayer Leverkusen's plans at the same time that two Serie A clubs are seriously interested in him . Who? Rome and Torino .

Montiel made headlines over the weekend in Tuttosport one of Italy's sports newspapers. In addition to being considered an eventual replacement for Argentina's Cristian Ansaldi in Torino, the 23-year-old defender began to garner the attention of Rome.

 
  Two Italian clubs prepare their offers for Montiel | River Plate 6
  
   Montiel has a contract with River until June 30, 2021
  
 

Both Serie A teams could make economic proposals to take Montiel, whose termination clause is € 15,000,000 . However, the offers would be for less money: Rome thinks of € 11,000,000 and Torino, of € 10,000,000 .

River has 80% of the pass from Montiel, owner of the remaining 20% ​​. In other words, 40% of the gross income must be subtracted from an eventual item, adding the economic rights of the defender, the 15% agreed with the members for a transfer and different taxes.

Don't miss out on the latest news!

Subscribe to our news

Source link

Reply