Data Laboratory MBP School analyzes the offensive strengths of one of the fashionable strikers
C we continue with the hand of MBP School analyzing the football fundamentals of the most sought-after players on the market and, specifically, of footballers present in the Bundesliga, the only major league that has already started up again .
This time we will analyze a player who has been playing for a couple of years, but who is getting better and better. This is Timo Werner, 24-year-old striker or attacking midfielder for RB Leipzig and with a market value of 64 million euros, who this year is having his best season which possibly it is the springboard to a larger club.
Block: Offer support
Offer support between the media line and adversary defense
The height where the playmakers are positioned tends to be a relevant aspect in every game model, and this is what a great majority of coaches try to emphasize.? Thus, at RB Leipzig in Nagelsmann, the Positions taken by the players who participate in indoor areas are key.??As, one of Werner's qualities is, within the dynamism that the team enjoys in these indoor areas, being able to position himself in a space where the reception of the ball allows him to overcome the line of rival midfielders and attack that of offensive with great verticality.
* Key rationale for playmakers with an organizing role in teams with associative game models
Block: Cast off in the end zone
Orient the body so that the finish is possible
Timo Werner to managed to reach the magical figure of 30 goals during this 2019/20 season, and this is certainly not by chance. One of the aspects to highlight of its endings is its ability to prepare the auction, before this action is presented. In this way, his body orientation allows him to be in a position to finish off quickly and effectively in case the ball reaches his area. This feature allows him to achieve more finishing actions, and as a consequence, more possibilities of scoring goal.
* Key rationale for all players who frequent the end zone.
Block: Finish in the finish area
First of all ensuring good contact
To finish the analysis of this excellent player, we would like to highlight his ability to end the actions using a single contact.? ? This ability allows you to end many more actions, since often, the fact of using a control to ensure a better option, makes this ending situation disappear.? Finally, at a statistical level, the ending actions using a nico conta They are more efficient, as a result of the difficulty of preparing their interception by defenders and rival goalkeepers.
* Key for every scorer, to get more and better finishing actions.
* Basics of: Offering support between the media line and adversary defense Ability to position yourself in areas where the reception of the ball allows overcoming the middle line and progressing.
* Rationale for: Orienting the body so that the auction is possible Ability to prepare the auction before the end situation is generated.
* Rationale for: Prioritizing individual solutions Auction – Dribbling – Driving Ability to generate completion actions through individual actions.
* Rationale for: Initially ensuring good contact Ability to complete actions with a single con tact, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness.