"Almost all childhood I did not need anyone." The goalkeeper of Siberia on the way to the KHL
“WIFE LEADS MY TRAININGS” The career of a 24-year-old goalkeeper from Novosibirsk could have ended without beginning. Fortunately, Alexey continued to work, and this season, together with Sibir HC, he often pleased the fans with his game and results. A long personal acquaintance allows you to touch on a variety of topics. The conversation started with the most relevant. – The first question is traditional – what do you do on self-isolation? How does time go?
– Time passes hard, long. Of course, I would like to go on the ice already. I miss for him. I think, like everyone else. Self-isolation – this is the time to heal all sores, minor injuries, work on yourself. So that when hockey comes back – and he comes back, God forbid, soon – to be fully prepared for training and games. – How do you train? Many players in different ways – who runs, who roller-skates …
– At the moment, I’ve arrived in nature with my family and a summer cottage for three days. Here I am doing crossfit with my wife – jump ropes, elastic bands. Strengthening the joints, running. – Who leads whom?
– More my wife. She is an avid sportswoman, knows millions of exercises. Let's just say she trains me. – She's a former hockey player. Are there any controversial issues? Maybe there are separate exercises for the goalkeeper?
– We do almost the same thing. She now has a lot of exercises with elastic bands – on the ligaments, on strengthening the shoulder joint, thighs. We walk, make lunges. What comes across is a concrete block, then a bottle of water. In the country so. And in Moscow I go with a trainer to a center of innovative medicine – there is also a gym, and massages, and all in order to treat sores, to get a good shape. So, in principle, everything is there to prepare, except for the most important – our beloved ice. " SEASON HAS BEEN AT THE FOUR – Regarding the stop season, there was some understatement, “Siberia”, after all, it’s great to start the playoffs by knocking out “Avtomobilist.”
– A gorgeous team gathered in Novosibirsk, a wonderful team with an excellent coaching staff, where everyone stood against each other with a wall. It was felt that we could do a lot. After defeating Avtomobilist we were inspired and understood that we could do much more than they expected and expected from us. And we were very positive about the second round. Until the last we believed that the season would not stop So everyone was very upset when they found out that it would not be possible to clash with Barys. – After the cancellation of the playoffs, the KHL organized a virtual tournament, and there Siberia also performed very worthily.
] – This is all virtual, of course, good, but better so that we go out on the ice and perform together with our fans on home ice. We would not have left anyone a chance at all, because with such support it’s problematic to lose! Even if the game doesn’t go, the fans scream the puck forward. – I’ve been to Novosibirsk more than once, and I like the Siberia Palace, although it is already very old. There is some kind of aura in him. What do you think?
– So I say – in these five years it has become the most native stadium on the planet! And there really is an indescribable aura in it, when the fans catch courage, just like the team. They begin to stomp, clap, all this noise, din … It really gives strength! You try to fly forward, pull out some incredible save game, catch the puck, play well. It has a very good atmosphere. His romance is Novosibirsk. Yes, the palace is old, but it is beautiful. He is native. – They promise a new one for the World Youth Championship, so maybe Siberia will have a new palace.
– It cannot be, but it will appear. I am sure that there will be a great new home for a great hockey team. – How would you rate your game this season using a five-point system? The season is already over.
– Let's just say that there were good games, they weren’t very good. But the “four” can be safely put. Because he began to play much more stable, he worked on himself. And together with our defense, with our team, where everyone worked together, we managed to show good statistics. For this, we can say thanks not only to me, but to the whole team – first of all, for the fact that in so many moments they went under the puck, practiced in defense. Selflessly played in the minority, ran back faster than forward, with a game of five by five and in any account. So out of my “four” for the season – I can give three points to my team. They are handsome! “ BEFORE I MOVE TO AMERICA, I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IN THE CHL ” – There are more than one coach in five years spent in Novosibirsk already changed to “Siberia.” Does the current one, Nikolai Zavarukhin, have any distinctive features in his work?
– I don’t like to discuss coaches. This is not our business. Ours is to go out and work. But about Nikolai Nikolaevich I can only say one thing: I worked with him in Siberian Snipers, found him before he went to conquer the KHL, and from the very beginning I was sure that everything would be fine, that we would have a clear system, a great team , a well-coordinated team. Therefore, I am very happy to work under his leadership. We have really grown a team, a wonderful team has drawn up and all the players emphasize this. He has his own style of communication with hockey players. He knows when to talk with whom individually. When everyone together to stick or, on the contrary, to praise, that is, maybe a good game, but he understands that the players are a bit sloppy, he can cry out, or, conversely, if something doesn’t work out, say: “Guys, everything is fine, go out, get the game out.” He feels everything. He understands everything. – There was no feeling that Zavarukhin came and now I’ll “trample” everything?
– I always thought that the team should have two strong goalkeepers. Because a person is growing in competition. If there is no competition, then any athlete can give himself a slack, say: "I am irreplaceable." Or something else to start coming up with. I always thought that a good competitor is good, and Hari – he is a wonderful person and no less beautiful goalkeeper, we are comfortable communicating. We have a very friendly relationship. And we look at each other, I look at him, I see that he plays well and I think: “Why is he playing, and not me? I can do no worse, I can play better! ” And the same thing, when Hari sees that I have a game, he wants to prove: “What does he play? I have to play more! ” I think that in this competition very strong tandems of goalkeepers are born. “Tractor” a few years ago, when they took bronze, there were two excellent goalkeepers – Demchenko and Francoz . They painlessly replaced each other if one did not play, and as a result crawled into the playoffs very high. So I never think that there should be nepotism in hockey or the principle "I know you, you will play." Everything should be sporty: you play well – play, give slack – another plays, you wait for a chance. Your time has come – prove that you are worthy. – There were rumors that you were going to North America. Really considered this option?
– This is already in the past, but really, there were such conversations. However, after weighing the pros and cons, talking to the management of Sibir, I made the only right decision – to stay in Novosibirsk, where everything suits me: the office, the coaching staff, and the wonderful fans. This city has become my hometown, along with the club. And I still have something to prove in the KHL. I decided that I should go to a certain level here in order to try myself in America with some baggage. – Some people think that Sibir is such a transshipment base. I mean, a team in which you can play, but then you need to jump higher. You didn’t have such thoughts?
– I am in Novosibirsk right after youth hockey. For me, this a priori could not be any transshipment base! For me, this is currently the only club for which I played, play and hope to continue playing for a long time. And in no case can you relate to the club in which you play as an intermediate option. Then you can raise the leg somewhere or be afraid to jump into the legs of the attacker. Health sacrifice. After all, you will think that this is a transshipment point, and now you will get injured, and that’s it! For me, Siberia is the place where I have to work every day to prove my worth, so that I don’t be ashamed of the fans. In no case never admitted such a thought. I play here, I live here. The city became my hometown. My baby was born here. What is the transfer point? This is my second home. If it’s not the first one. " I RUN WELL, BUT I COUGHED A LOT. THEREFORE WE DELIVERED THE GATE " – We will return to the very beginning. several clubs. Was there no despair? Thoughts – well, they say, nobody needs me. There was no desire to end with hockey and say: "It's not my business, you have to choose something else"?
– Unfortunately , almost all childhood I didn’t need anyone. And indeed, such thoughts have been visited repeatedly. But the love of hockey took its toll and I clung to the slightest chance. You can make out many details of the youth career. And when the sports school was over, and I I didn’t graduate from CSKA, Spartak, Dynamo – from the elite ones with the name. I graduated from the Vympel regular school, she plays in the third group in Moscow, and when I called the youth hockey league myself, I say: “Can I see you?”, They ask me: “And from which school?”, I say: “From Pennant, they answer me:“ Don’t, thank you. ”So I called all clubs. I was accidentally taken to Orenburg for viewing. They said in a couple of days that it was not necessary, thank you very much. Then I went to the Sunday “Chemist” for a couple of days, too – they also said that they did not need my services. By the way, Sanya Georgiev in the same Voskresensk they said about the same thing. When he spent a year there. Where is Sanya now, everyone knows perfectly well (Georgiev is the goalkeeper of the Rangers, – Ed.). After that I started calling on the MHL-B and got to see, purely by accident, Dmitrov. Many now think that in the MHL-B it does not even make sense to go – there are few opportunities to break out. Well, at that time I understood that this was the only chance to continue playing hockey and doing what I liked. He went, they took me the fourth goalkeeper. But the fate of hockey is such that it happened like this – in the first game one goalkeeper played poorly, in the second game – the second, several more games all the goalkeepers who were, played badly, we all lost. Then they put me on the game, I played “to zero”. Put on the second game – played "to zero". They put in the third, we, in my opinion, won, but I missed one. And after that I find out that all the goalkeepers were fired, and they gave me to help another goalkeeper. After that I started playing. For the time being, we were going very well, But in the middle of the season the coaching staff unexpectedly changed, and a new goalkeeper was brought in. They told me: "You are young." I say: “And according to statistics, I am going very well, the team is going very well. Why I won’t play? ” In response to me: "Our goalkeeper is riding." And for half a season I played only three games in the playoffs. We lost in the Almetyevsk 0-3 series, I went out twice after the second period, once after the first and did not miss anything. But they lost in the series. After that, I left Dmitrov and realized that again no one needed. – Did you have an agent at that moment?
– Already appeared. The coaching staff that was fired – they advised him. Then it was Rustem Kamaletdinov . But I understood that nobody really needed anyone, there were no offers and I was already thinking that the time had come. It was just an exam. I passed it well, I planned to enter the university – not in sports, in ordinary … – What, if not a secret?
– I thought of going to the RANEPA, then – to the Gubkin University of Oil and Gas under the President of the Russian Federation , and also threw documents at the RSUFK. I thought, what if they call for viewing? And so it happened. Called to the "Knight". Two days later, they kicked me out of there again. – Why?
– I don’t know. There were two bilaterals, I both won. But they told me: "Thank you." A few weeks later, the coaching staff from Vityaz moved to Mytishchi and they called me there, they said: “We liked you. Will you come to visit us for two years? ” I didn’t think long. There was a choice, roughly speaking, either to sell and finish the form, or to go to college. That was such a crossroads. In one hand – documents to the institute for the budget, and in the other – a form. – Did you even enter the budget department?
– My mother drove me very much all her life to study. She said that learning is always necessary, it will come in handy in any case. Like, you will have a son, what will you teach him if you yourself are uneducated? And it turned out that the documents flew into the urn, and I ran to Mytishchi sooner. He arrived and somehow began to play hockey, sometimes they began to connect to the first team. There, Maxim Anatolyevich Sokolov and Sergey Naumov who now works as a coach at CSKA, gave me a lot of things and Sokolov worked in St. Petersburg. They gave me a lot in terms of psychology for the short time that I trained with them. There was a lot of food for thought. They said that there is data, everything is there, the main thing is not to screw up everything. Because you can lose everything in a second, and then you can not get out and regret all your life. It so happened that he did not shit. – Why did you decide to become a goalkeeper? Usually goalkeepers are those who skate poorly. They put them in the gates.
– In hockey, as my grandfather told me, they gave me away for health. Because I was often sick, coughed a lot. There was almost asthma. And when I started playing, I did pretty well. I played in the field and learned to ride early. I ran well. Everything was wonderful. But he didn’t run for long, because he began to cough. Well, they put me in the goal. Over time, the cough went away, everything went away, became a healthy lad, and the gate was already eaten into my heart, and I remained a keeper. – Was it difficult in the children's teams? Now many are talking about rolling, about the fact that parents invest big money. How was it with you?
– For this I can put a monument to my mother. When I was still playing for Center, there was a period – at 6:30 in the morning there were tackles with the goalkeeper coach, Alexei Anatolyevich Davydov . I worked with him on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. – I look, everyone remembered …
– Well, well, this is childhood, my story, I can’t forget it! This is where I started and how it went. It turns out that on Monday, Wednesday, Friday we went for a ride. Then they cost 350 rubles. At that time it was very good money. Mom drove me at 6:30 in the morning. I got up earlier, cooked breakfast. I ate. Then they went. After rolling I took me to school, and then went to work already and worked until 10 pm. So, for all these works she can be erected a monument. " I AM NOT A SUPERIOR. NO PLAYS PLAYING, AND PEOPLE " – We will return to Siberia Who is the main start-up in the locker room? Is there such a person?
– Everyone had their say this season. Everyone could say their own opinion. At the beginning of the regular season, before going out to the games, he started the team Zheka Chesalin very loudly . Always encourages everyone Sanya Loginov Sasha Sharov also loves to go around everyone, make everyone. Such a young man, a team player. Well, and so we all have our guys old people are there …. Yegor Milovzorov Kostya Alekseev . – Is there the biggest joker that a booth in the locker room will suit?
– Of course, is. Andryukha Ermakov . Local Zadornov. He jokes without ceasing. You just seriously think to communicate with him – it will not work. Pain after two minutes it doesn’t pass, and the jokes will begin right there. – You have always had quite serious competitors in your positions — Salak, Taylor, and now Säteri. With whom was it more comfortable to be paired?
– With everyone. Because if we consider people as a result, then all the guys are quite kind, good, adequate. The most memorable seasons I had with Sanya Salak . Because this is the most emotional goalkeeper I have ever met. We had a good, solid competition. Sometimes super hard. Then Dani Taylor – he is a very friendly guy. I can not say anything about how it was somehow negative. Well, Hari Säteri – we also constantly communicate with him. Therefore, I cannot say anything super-special, except that all these are excellent goalkeepers and had to be cut with everyone during training, and for a place in the squad, and at games. – You said about Salak that he was emotional . You are not? Can you crack someone with a pancake, like Alexander did?
– I can crack something. Once it even happened. I thought they probably won’t see it. Or they think that by accident. I understand that sanctions and deletions are coming for this. You can substitute a command. Disqualification is superfluous, and emotions cannot be shown so much. Recently, I try to be more cold-blooded. Do not spray. Многие говорят, что это мешает концентрироваться, но иногда бывает, что в порыве игры ты с кем-нибудь словечком закусишься, столкнешься и пошло-поехало: «Давай-давай, что ты, забить не можешь?». Слово за слово и начинают эмоции переполнять. Но там уже ребята подъезжают, говорят: «Карась, спокойно, играй, лови. Мы сами с ним поговорим, если какие проблемы будут».– Вратари, говорят, несколько своеобразные, суеверные люди. Все они разные, но кто-то со штангами разговаривает, у кого-то другие ритуалы. Сергей Бобровский рассказывал, что он за сутки до игры закрывается, ни с кем не общается. У вас что-то такое есть?
– Я скептически отношусь к суевериям. У меня есть ритуал перед матчем, который я делаю, выходя на лед. Он просто пошел с детства. Ну даже ему особого значения не придаю. Не приметы играют в хоккей, а люди. Вот ты забыл ритуал какой-то исполнить, и что – у тебя теперь игра не пойдет, шайба в ловушку не полетит? Ты руки свои настрой правильно и лови! А если у тебя в голове будет мысль стучать «Ой, блин, я сегодня правую штангу поцеловал не так сильно, как левую. Значит, от правой штанги зайдет гол» – ничего хорошего в этом нет. Это же психологическая, эмоциональная настройка самого себя на то, что ты пропустишь. Надо просто выходить, делать свою работу, помогать команде победить, потом отдыхать. Затем – все заново. И все.– Когда решили остаться в Новосибирске, с семьей советовались на этот счет?
– Естественно. Я очень плотно обсуждал это с женой, с мамой. Но так как мы с 18 лет в Новосибирске, у нас очень легко решился этот вопрос. Нам нравится этот город, нравится всё, что в нём находится. Нам комфортно здесь жить. Поэтому не было вопроса о том, что куда-то надо срочно бежать, что-то делать. И мы довольны тем, как все обернулось.– Мама смотрит хоккей? Что-нибудь рассказывает, звонит вам после матчей, обсуждает детали?
– Мама в прямом эфире хоккей смотреть не может. Даже когда я беру билеты на матчи, она сидит либо в машине, либо в подтрибунном помещении. Потому что, как сама говорит, ее нервы это не выдержат. А жена постоянно приходит на матчи. В последнее время не ходила из-за того, что с малым сидела. Но самый большой критик – это мой дед. От него я не слышал хорошего слова за все пять лет, что я играю в КХЛ. Ни разу! Может быть, один раз он сказал, что я сыграл более-менее – когда мы СКА победили. Это было в прошлом сезоне. 1:0 выиграли и тогда он сказал: «Ты неплохо сыграл». Я говорю: «Дед, а когда хорошо?». Он: «Когда будет хорошо, я скажу. Пока просто неплохо». Он очень критично относится к моим играм. Но он тоже внес большой вклад в мою карьеру. Помогал возить на хоккей. С формой помогал. А жена дома постоянно пихает: «Ну что, сколько пропустил?» Я говорю: «Одну, сегодня выиграли, все хорошо». Она в ответ: «Не хорошо. Хорошо – когда ноль».«СЫГРАЛ НА НОЛЬ – КРАСАВЧИК! НО ПОБЕДА ВАЖНЕЕ»– Илья Самсонов нам недавно сказал: «Для меня «сухарь» – ерунда. Главное, чтобы команда выигрывала». А для вас важно отыграть на ноль?
– Это приятный бонус хорошего матча. А если судить объективно, поставьте себя на место тренера. У вас есть вратарь, который выигрывает матчи 5:4, 7:6, 8:5, 4:3. Но он сыграл 15 игр и 15 выиграл. И есть вратарь, который проигрывает 0:1, 0:1, 1:2, 1:2 или 3:2, 0:1, но он пропустил в семь раз меньше. Но он из 15 – 12 проиграл. Кто играть у вас будет в команде? Вот и ответ на вопрос. Важно, чтобы ты помогал команде побеждать. То есть ты должен делать ключевые спасения в самые ответственные моменты. Не важно, какой счёт. Главное, чтобы команда забила на один гол больше. И команда выиграла. Запомнят победы, а не то, что вратарь играл неплохо, но команда уступила. Я с ребятами общаюсь, почти у всех такое мнение. Сыграеш ь хорошо – молодец. «Сухарь» – еще лучше. Вообще красавчик! Но самое важное – это победа команды.– Есть среди нападающих игроки, против которых особенно сложно?
– Есть один, в «Барысе» играет. Димка Шевченко. Вот против него тяжело! Он бросает радиоуправляемую – сложно такие ловить. Друг мой хороший, – смеется Алексей.– А игроки такого плана, как Капризов, Яшкин?
– Мастеровитые парни, но против них даже легче немного. Потому что они уверены в себе, в своих действиях. Если они не сымпровизируют что-то невозможное, то чаще всего делают то, что задумали. Они видят открытый угол, взглянут на него и бросают туда, куда хотят. У них не сойдет, не полетит «бабочка», и шайба летит ровно туда, куда они хотят. Для нас это тоже хорошо, потому что шайба летит по прямой. Если игрок взглянул, показал плечами, что он бросает в один угол, мастеровитый игрок туда и бросит. Но ты вратарь, ты это видишь, и ты уже предполагаешь, что бросок будет туда и спокойно ловишь. Гораздо тяжелее ловить, когда не видишь игрока, кто бы он ни был, и не видишь его глаз, плеч, рук, из-под защитника вылетает или там хрен пойми как и откуда….– А как Мозякина остановить тогда?
– Долго хотел половить его этот щелчок целенаправленный с его позиции, но так и не удалось. Не было момента, чтобы он со своей позиции щелчок этот сделал. Не могу сказать. Он щелкал с другого края также. У него очень неудобная высота идет. Чуть ниже перекладины. Ты, вероятно, можешь думать, чем ее ловить, но, когда ты уже додумаешься, шайба будет в воротах. Мне попадало то в плечо, то в локоть. Слава богу, закрывал габаритами ворота. Но с его позиции пацаны все блокировали, потому что у нас очень самоотверженная команда.– На ближайший сезон есть определенные цели? Как вариант – сыграть десять матчей на ноль.
– Есть, конечно. Конкретная цель – пройти дальше, чем мы прошли в этом году в плей-офф. А матчи на ноль и все остальное – уже не так важно.